We work closely with VulPro, the Vulture Conservation Programme, donating our mortalities to this notable conservation effort.
VulPro strives to:
- Rehabilitate vultures
- House and facilitate captive breeding and reintroduction programmes
- Implement wild population breeding monitoring
- Provide vulture educational and awareness programmes
- Perform veterinary and ecological research
- Undertake distribution, dispersal and foraging ranges of vultures
At both formal and informal venues in South Africa, most notably the rehabilitation and educational centre in Hartbeespoort, in the North West Province, VulPro offers educational talks and interactions for various demographic, age, interest and expertise groups. VulPro, a registered NPC with PBO status, accepts and acknowledges both individual and corporate contributions.
For more information about Vulpro, please visit